Fitness Australia #ActiveAchievers Award 2017
Terms & Conditions
The #ActiveAchievers Award recognises the great work a qualified, Registered Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer has done to improve the health and activity of their client over the past 12‐months.
Clients can nominate their Instructor or Personal Trainer, employers can nominate a staff member, and Fitness Professionals can nominate a colleague.
- All nominations must be submitted online at www.activeachievers.com.au
- A client of the nominee can nominate their Fitness Instructor or Personal Trainer who has improved their health.
- An employer of the nominee can nominate a staff member (Registered Fitness Instructor or Personal Trainer) who has improved the health of a client/member.
- A colleague of the nominee can nominate a Registered Fitness Instructor or Personal Trainer who has improved the health of a client/member.
- Self‐nominations will not be accepted.
- Unsuccessful nominees may be re‐nominated in subsequent years.
- Awards will not be granted posthumously.
- This awards program is only open to individuals, not businesses.
- There will be nine awards presented from each state/territory within Australia and one Australian Instructor/Trainer of the Year Award.
- All State and territory winners become national finalists.
- Current members of the Fitness Australia Board are not eligible.
- Absolutely NO weight is given to the number of times a person nominates.
- Criteria will be judged based on the nominees demonstrated excellence as an instructor trainer, significant contribution to their clients' health and wellbeing in the past 12 months and whether they are an inspirational role model for the Australian Health and Fitness industry.
The nominated Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer:
- Must hold a current registration with Fitness Australia.
- Be at least 18 years of age on 1 January of the Awards Year.
- Reside in Australia.
- Be nominated in only one state or territory. E.g. a person who has moved interstate will be eligible for consideration in only one location. Selection panels may choose to contact the nominee for them to determine which jurisdiction is most appropriate.
- Have been operating in the fitness industry in Australia for at least 12 months as at Monday 1 May 2017.
- All nominees will be considered for the State and Territory #ActiveAchievers Award
- State and Territory winners will also be considered for the #ActiveAchievers Award
- Fitness Australia regards it a privilege to have applicants share their journey and achievements with us.
- Fitness Australia takes the confidentiality of information extremely seriously.
- Fitness Australia will control the collection, security, quality, use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- All information collected by Fitness Australia will be kept confidential and will only be seen by those directly involved in the assessment of the entry for the purpose of the Awards.
- Any person involved in seeing the information will sign a confidentiality agreement and will agree to declare any potential conflict of interest. Appropriate strategies will be implemented to minimise any conflicts.
- All electronic information will be stored on a secure network
- Any nomination not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. A client who has consented to Nomination is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries Open on Tuesday 9 May 2017 and Close midnight AEST on Friday 30 June 2017.
- State and Territory recipients will be announced on Tuesday 15 August 2017.
- The National Winner will be announced on Tuesday 26 September 2017.
Competition Terms & Conditions
For the opportunity to win 1 of 5 Fitbits, nominators need to answer all 3 questions
The five most creative, emotive and best valid entries will each win a Fitbit, valued at $249.00. Enter before midnight on 30 June 2017 for your chance to win.